Robert S. Candlish was an evangelical minister in Edinburgh. He was a key figure in the 1843 Disruption in the Church of Scotland that led to the founding of the Free Church of Scotland. He was a Calvinist who published many works of preaching, systematic theology (esp. on the atonement), and biblical exposition (Genesis, Ephesians, & 1 John). His biblical expositions are highly recommended.
[GB = Google Books; IA = Internet Archive]
- Contributions towards the exposition of the book of Genesis. 3 vols. 1852. [I’ve only found vol. 2: GB; but see the 1865 edition.]
- The book of Genesis expounded in a series of discourses. 2 vols. Edinburgh: A. and C. Black, 1865. [vol. 1 (rev. ed., 1868): IA; vol. 2: IA] [= item #1, repackaged]
- An inquiry into the completeness and extent of the atonement : with especial reference to the universal offer of the gospel, and the universal obligation to believe. Edinburgh: J. Johnstone, 1845. [IA]
- The atonement: its reality, completeness, and extent. London: T. Nelson & sons, 1861. [IA] [= item #2]
- Scripture characters and miscellanies. Edinburgh: Johnstone & Hunter, 1850. [IA]
- Examination of Mr. [F. D.] Maurice’s theological essays. London: J. Nisbet, 1854. [IA]
- Scripture characters. [Sermons edited & reordered from Scripture characters and miscellanies (1850).] London: T. Nelson & sons, 1857. [IA]
- Life in a risen Savior. [Discourses on 1 Corinthians 15.] Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1858. [IA]
- Reason and revelation. London: T. Nelson & sons,  1864. [IA]
- The two great commandments: Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and thy neighbor as thyself: illustrated in a series of discourses on the 12th chapter of the Epistle to the Romans. London: T. Nelson, 1860. [IA]
- The fatherhood of God: Being the first course of the Cunningham Lectures, delivered before the New College, Edinburgh, March, 1864. Edinburgh : Adam and Charles Black,  1867. [GB]
- Bethany: or, comfort in sorrow and hope in death. Edinburgh: Adam & Charles Black, 1870. [GB]
- The Relative Duties of Home Life. [Seven discourses on Ephesians 5 and 6.]. Edinburgh: Adam & Charles Black, 1871.
- Discourses on the sonship and brotherhood of believers, and other kindred subjects. Edinburgh: Adam & Charles Black, 1872. [Not available]
- Sermons of the late Robert S. Candlish, minister of Free St. George’s, and principal of the New College, Edinburgh. With a biographical preface. New York, R. Carter & bros., 1874. [IA]
- Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians: expounded in a series of discourses. Edinburgh: Adam & Charles Black, 1875. [Not available]
- The first Epistle of John: expounded in a series of lectures. Edinburgh : Adam and Charles Black, 1877. [IA]
- The gospel of forgiveness: a series of discourses. Edinburgh : Adam and Charles Black, 1878. [IA]
- Reason insufficient without revelation: a sermon preached in St. George’s Church, Edinburgh, on Sabbath 14th September, 1834. Edinburgh: Waugh and Innes, 1834. [IA]
- The Lord’s short work on the earth: a sermon preached in Free St, George’s, Edinburgh, January 4, 1852. Edinburgh: Johnstone & Hunter, 1852. [IA]
- With George Philip. Funeral sermons in connection with the death of the Rev. Thomas Guthrie, D.D., preached in Free St. John’s, Edinburgh, on Sabbath, 2d March, 1873. Edinburgh: MacLaren & MacNiven, 1873. [GB]
- Sermons preached in Free St. Georges, Edinburgh, on Sabbath, November 2, 1873. Edinburgh: T. Nelson and Sons, 1873. [IA]
- “The Sabbath.” In Christianity and recent speculations. Six lectures by ministers of the Free Church [of Scotland]. Edinburgh: John MacLaren, 1866. [IA]
Many more short works are on Ecclegen website.
- Memorials of Robert Smith Candlish, D.D.: minister of St. George’s Free Church, and principal of the New College, Edinburgh. Edinburgh: Adam and Charles Black, 1880. [GB] [IA]
This list focuses on longer works and those freely available. A much fuller bibliography on Candlish is available here.