We will have a number of new books and ebooks coming out this summer. The highlight of this summer will be the two-volume biography of Gustav Herbert Schmidt, Songs in the Night. It tells the tale of a Pentecostal missionary who was captured by the Gestapo in 1940. His harrowing ordeal will tells us how to find hope in dark times.
Other titles in the works include more sermons by Louis Albert Banks, and a number of new biographies:
- The Sinner and His Friends (Louis Albert Banks)
- A Gentleman in Prison (Tokichi Ishii, with Caroline MacDonald)
- Thinking Black: 22 Years in the Long Grass of Africa (Dan Crawford)
- Back to the Long Grass: My Life with Livingstone (Dan Crawford)
From the Prescience Papers series of rare theological works, we have just released two new ebooks:
- John Norman, God’s Foreknowledge of Contingent Events Vindicated (1729)
- Samuel Fancourt, Appendix to a Letter to the Rev. Mr. Norman (1732)
I hope to have several more coming soon:
- Samuel Fancourt, An Essay Concerning Liberty, Grace, and Prescience (1729)
- Samuel Fancourt, Apology, or Letter to a Friend Setting Forth the Occasion, &c., of the Present Controversy, 2nd ed. (7/27/1730)
- (Anonymous), The Divine Prescience of Free Contingent Events, Vindicated and Proved (1729)
- (Anonymous), Free Agency of Accountable Creatures (6/6/1733)
Please comment and let us know what books you are looking forward to most!